Microsoft Exam 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Here is a short abstract of what you schould now for this exam taken from the above mentioned site-
Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Install servers
- Configure Servers, Server Core
- Configure local storage
Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure file and share access
- Configure print and document services (Easy print driver!)
- Configure servers for remote management (WinRM, server management)
Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Create and configure virtual machine settings
- Create and configure virtual machine storage
- Create and configure virtual networks
Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing (DHCP)
- Deploy and configure DNS service
Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Install domain controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Create Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configure security policies
- Configure application restriction policies
- Configure rules for multiple profiles using Group Policy
Wondering which questions may come?
There are a lot of example questions in the official training books. Normally they have not much to do with the question that have to be answered in reality. So remember, only real knowledege will help you in work.
A good posibility are the microsoft book.
Was this helpful for you? Please like and share it with your friends. Thanks.