Microsoft Exam 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Here is a short abstract of what you schould now for this exam taken from the above mentioned site-
Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Install servers
- Configure Servers, Server Core
- Configure local storage
Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure file and share access
- Configure print and document services (Easy print driver!)
- Configure servers for remote management (WinRM, server management)
Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Create and configure virtual machine settings
- Create and configure virtual machine storage
- Create and configure virtual networks
Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing (DHCP)
- Deploy and configure DNS service
Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Install domain controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Create Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configure security policies
- Configure application restriction policies
- Configure rules for multiple profiles using Group Policy
Wondering which questions may come?
There are a lot of example questions in the official training books. Normally they have not much to do with the question that have to be answered in reality. So remember, only real knowledege will help you in work.
A good posibility are the microsoft book.
Write a comment...
- Step-by-Step: Enabling and Using Fine-Grained Password Policies in AD 2014.03.07 Clear arrangement and the ADAC are two different kind of things. Where the hell is the Password Setting Container?
- DNS - Stale records and scavenge? 2014.03.06 DNS - Stale records and scavenge - where are the settings
- Printer objects in Active Directory Users and Computers 2014.03.02 Really? You can see printer objects in Active Directory Users and Computers
- Getting Started
- Extend the Windows Server 2012 evaluation period
- Windows 2012 R2 Core Server installation
- What's new in Windows Server 2012 R2?
- What's new in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V?
- The Start Menu in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Some thoughts to Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- ACT, Windows Server Migration Tools, MDT and MAP?
- P2V/V2V checklist
- PPTP / L2TP / OpenVPN / SSTP
- DNS Cache Locking
- DNS Zone Delegation
- Enabling Block Inheritance and Enforced option for GPOs
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Notes to System Center Configuration Manager
- Domain Controller Cloning in Windows Server 2012
- Branch Office Direct Printing
- What is iSCSICLI
- More Powershell Commands
- What dism also can be used for
- DHCP Filter in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Automatically add a user to a local group with GPO
- AppLocker in Windows Server 2012
- Where is Active Directory Users and Computers?
- AD Groups
- NIC Teaming in Windows Server 2012
- SYSPREP for Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2 core basic configuration
- Remote Management of servers
- Using the Delegation of Control Wizard
- File and Storage Part 1
- Group Policy - What are Restricted Groups for?
- Rename the local administrator accounts
- What are local groups for?
- Central store for Group Policy Administrative Templates
- What is DHCP Guard?
- MDT 2012
- Facts about AD-Objects
- Grouping servers in Server Manager
- What does the On-link in route print mean
- Group Policy Preferences
- Upgrading from Server Core 2008
- Printer objects in Active Directory Users and Computers
- DNS - Stale records and scavenge?
- Step-by-Step: Enabling and Using Fine-Grained Password Policies in AD
- Me / Legal